Students have practice in many institutions of NAS of Ukraine, Department faculty and high schools.
According to the State classifier of professions graduates can work as:
- Professionals in the field of natural and technical sciences;
- researchers in the field of solid state physics, physics of lasers, plasma physics and astronomy;
- teachers of universities and other higher education institutions
Faculty graduates can work scientists, university professors, leading experts in scientific, industrial, commercial and banking institutions in Ukraine and abroad.
Graduates are experts in the field of nanotechnology, solid state physics, chaos theory and nonlinear yavysh, astrophysics, physics, information technology, software developers describe biomedical processes, developers quantum chemistry methods. Researcher, professors in universities, system analysts state and commercial institutions.
Graduates of Physics are:
- teachers and researchers in the departments of "KPI" and other universities;
- teachers in colleges, high schools and colleges;
- in public and private organizations, institutions and enterprises of Ukraine and abroad (Germany, UK, USA);
- at the Institute of Sciences of Ukraine, including the Institute of Physics, Institute of Nuclear Research, Institute of Semiconductor Physics, Institute of Materials, Institute of Magnetism, Institute of Metal Physics, Institute of Electric Welding, Institute of Geophysics, Institute of Physiology, Institute of Surface Chemistry, etc.
- in international and Ukrainian banks;
- analytical units SBU Tax Service of Ukraine;
- in corporations "Golden Telecom", "UMC", "Ukrtelecom";
- Center of Advanced Material Processing;
- Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies (FRIAS), Freiburg, Germany;
- at the University of Lorraine (Institute Jean Lamour, Nancy, France) and others.